MKSD architects is adding to our team!
We are looking for an experienced, part-time (10-20 hours per week, flexible) Bookkeeper who is highly organized, has a desire to learn, is detail oriented, understands confidentiality, and has experience working in a small business setting in all aspects of accounting/bookkeeping.
The candidate should have the following skills:
– Educational background and/or professional experience in bookkeeping and corporate administration.
– Ability to communicate clearly, both in writing and orally.
– Experience with Peachtree and Microsoft Office software, pdf’s, etc..
– Day to day duties involving data entry and record keeping.
– Assist with human resources initiatives, such as 401k and health insurance.
– Bank Reconciliations.
– Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
– General Ledger through financial statements.
– Personal record keeping.
– Payroll including monthly tax deposits & filings, W-2s and 1099s
Candidates may submit applications in the form of cover letter and resume via this page. Please limit the aggregate size of attachments to 5MB.